Monday, October 30, 2006

Unflattering Characterizations

It seems that Liam has taken exception to some of my characterizations of him as of late. While not defamatory, I do have to admit that some of my characterizations have been unflattering.

For example, Liam is an enthusiastic eater - to the point that he almost forgets to breath. It sounds a little like a fat boy going for broke at the Olde Towne Buffet. I understand why he may not appreciate being seen by his dad in this light, and I apologize. Although, in my defense, I could have gone for the gold and compared him to Jabba the Hut. I am showing some restraint.

Another example, Liam is somewhat pitiful looking when you burp him. He just short of hangs there with his mouth open, grunting. It sounds a little like the frat boy whose love for Natural Lite outpaces the fortitude of his stomach. Lots of "Oh, God" and "I'll never do this again." Again, I understand his complaint and apologize.

So, moving forward, no fatty or fratty jokes. He's so sensitive.

No comments: