Thursday, October 19, 2006

Isn't he just precious?

It occur ed to me this morning that I have been shirking my duty as a parent. As you likely know, it is the responsibility (Ney, requirement) of any new parents to keep the rest of the free world intimately informed of the minute details of their child's existence. For every detail, is a reminder of the gift of life. It is with this duty in mind that I submit you Liam's top 3 cute things he has done. Since I have yet to be able to capture these miracles on film, I will do my best to characterize them in words:

1. When hungry, Liam has a tendency to open his mouth and thrash his head about. Think a baby bird or a mental patient.

2. When not eating, thrashing, or sleeping, Liam has a tendency to purse his lips in mock thought. Think Donald Trump or Dr. Evil.

3. When not eating, thrashing, sleeping, or pursing, Liam likes to whistle Crimson and Clover by Tommy James & The Shondells. [Sorry, but embellishment is another requirement.]

So there you have it. It is not a large repertoire, but what do you want? He is only 12 days old. Critics . . .

No comments: