Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Other Visitors

Since in my last post I thanked our virtual visitors, I feel it is only appropriate to thank those that visited the house over the last month. Below are pictures of only a few of the people that have visited so far. For those who have visited and I don't have a photo yet, I offer the following excuses:
1. My dog ate it.
2. I didn't have my camera charger.
3. I don't know how to focus my camera.
4. You had a funny look on your face.
5. I cut off your head in the picture.
By the next time you visit, I promise to have taken a photography class, charged the camera, and locked up the dog.

From Liam Birth


From Liam Birth


From Liam Birth


From Liam Birth


From Liam Birth

2 comments:

auntieming said...

If I sent you a photo of me could you photoshop Liam and I together? By the way this is Kim in spokane I forgot my other sign in name oops.

Liam and Company said...

I can photoshop you, Liam, and Lincoln if you would like.