Monday, November 20, 2006

Liam's First Cold

Another milestone! Liam has been infected with his first cold!

Part of this weekend's communication silence on Liam Life can be blamed on time spent suctioning snot and soothing. It is hard to be a shine on some apples, but there has been some upsides:

- More coos per second: The best coos coming after a violent sneezing fit.
- Well, that is about it. No one really likes being sick and it is probably worse when you don't know what it happening to you. I would imagaine it would be something like if (during my next cold) my mucus turned blue and pine-flavored.

I would like to blame this cold on the schools, but I think it might be a bit premature. They'll get theirs though soon enough.

1 comment:

the blayntrayn said...

many a cold i have gotten at those rotten schools. i recently had to take a class on how to be safe from bloodborne and airborne pathogens, and it was really scary.

there's always home-schooling.